We humans are not equal in some ways, because we have different views and ideas for everything. This also applies to fashion and interior design, so therefore swear many impractical and expensive designer furniture, while others settle for cheap and functional furniture. Especially students with poor economy are forced to be creative in their decor in the student flat. Sustainability and creativity are in – expensive design is yt. Most students can not afford expensive Arne Jacobsen furniture and upscale designer lamps. This does not mean that you can decorate your apartment a unique and personal way. Instead of throwing your used bulbs, old bottles or old electrical equipment in the trash, then you can here get some good ideas and tips to help you with a little creativity can use it to spice up your apartment a little. I’ve gathered 5 tips on how you used stuff can give your apartment or room a personal and sustainable character. You can find even more creative ideas for the interior design of the page overspring.dk.
5 tips on inexpensive device
- Retro decor with guitar shelf. Do you have an old guitar that does not work, or do you know someone who has? Then this is perhaps the idea for those who want to decorate your wall with a handy guitar. All it requires is that you remove the strings, and the entire front of guitar-box. You can then using tyndetræplader, some small bricks and nails fixed mount small shelves inside the guitar. Remember to mount them diagonally into the guitar if you want to hang the guitar slanted wall.
- Elegant oil lamp made of used light bulb. Here is my personal favorite. Super elegant design and are relatively easy to make. All it takes is a few bulbs of glass, lamp oil and a shoelace in cotton.
- Retro electric appliance to design a pot plant. There are no longer many who have the classic box television with antenna, and the few people still own the classic rotary phone. Have such a retro-phone or a old-fashioned television, radio or typewriter, then you have a potential super bold decoration to your apartment.
- Old, worn paint rise as a bookcase. It may be that your parents have an old painter ladder lying, yet it is no longer safe to use for its original purpose. If you are lucky enough, then you have potentially a really cool corner shelf, which can be used bookcase.
- Iskrus as cozy candle-glass. The fifth and final advice is something more simple. We have summarized lot of their colorful iskrus to us. We use them as “candlesticks” for tealights, if there is to be screwed up a bit of cosiness.