There are of course many good television programs, which is about small and major fitting tasks where viewers follow a family home being renovated to a greater or lesser degree.
Sometimes requires little wallpaper or paint and new furniture, while other times will be built new walls and laid new floors. Especially in connection with a real estate trading it is a question that the property appears in good condition, as many buyers would otherwise require a large price reduction due. Necessary repairs.
You can save money by making your home as delicious and complete as possible. You can probably pick up good ideas and inspiration for your home decor from IDE furniture. Here I will just touch on how to give the home a touch of feminine vintage style. Special attention must use materials like wood, steel and metal and break the look with soft fabrics, beautiful patterns and delicate, feminine shades.
To create a feminine style
We are long gone period when everything had to be ‘white and worn’, but the rustic look is still hot – dog in a little more raw and modern version. It shelled look is replaced by raw wood and bent iron of cool steel. You should try a slightly more feminine style.
The color scale is subdued on the basis of the gray tones added feminine and bright spots. And so the style can be adapted to virtually all types of houses and apartments. Want to give your rooms a lift and some character you can easily add the modern vintage style. Here are some suggestions for how:
- Choose a dining table with a tabletop of rustic wooden planks and mix with modern dining chairs.
- Use raw elements like an old factory lamp, a cable reel as coffee table and storage boxes in iron or wood.
- Decorate your walls with wooden signs, game advertising posters and large letters in iron. These can be purchased from new or found in small, fun antique shops.
- Are you not just the raw expression, you can soft look with feminine fabrics in delicate shades like pink, nude and white. Use plenty of pillows and lay a carpet in your sofa corner to create cosiness.
- Create contrast to the raw elements by covering a wall with a beautiful wallpaper.
- Make small arrays of iron hills with lots of candles and vases with a few fresh flowers. Choose like fine, feminine vases that you’ve inherited, found in a shop or at a flea market.
- Ask large lanterns on the floor.
- Choose a few large factory-style lights over the dining table – preferably with chain suspension.
Want to go all-in on the style you choose to let your walls be raw, polished or painted with silicate paint, giving a dull and chalky and feminine look.
When this style is quite feminine as a starting point, so choose your furniture and accessories in shades of gray when it’s a good idea to let the framework (walls, floors, windows and window sills) be bright.
The good thing about this style is that one gets to play and create personality in its decor with fun, different and curious finds. Hunt the country flea markets and antique shops and do an amazing finds. An old camera, used storage boxes from a warehouse or brittle porcelain can, with a little creativity, become part of a modern feminine decor.